Saturday, September 27, 2008

Life is really, really good...

My friend who lives in Norway has a blog entitled "Life is really, really good..." and I have truly felt that way lately. It is amazing how awesome life can feel when you are able to spend time being who God is calling you to be. I have spent the last two days playing with my brother's kids (and my brother and sister-in-law too!), and have had a blast, and now I am back in the church office trying to get some stuff done before I hit the road for the synod's fall theological conference. And as crazy as this coming week is, with a conference, and starting confirmation from the ground up, and two weddings and worship to get ready for?? I wouldn't have it any other way. I love it here, and love the people, and God is such an awesome and living God.

My hope for you this day, is that you too can feel soon that life is really, really good.

Until then, my prayers and thoughts are with you!

Peace,
Amy <><

No comments: