Wednesday, October 22, 2008

How to hold it all together...

Do you ever have days when you just wonder how on earth you are supposed to hold it all together? I am so over the top right now I feel like I can't even breathe. I am so tired I can't even think, and so overextended that I feel like I am being pulled in a million different directions.

I know that God will never give me anything that He and I can't handle together, but right now I just need to take the time to breathe. ...

In the midst of writing this post, I just received a phone call from a friend. What an amazing gift of God it is to hear a caring voice on the other end of the phone! He uplifted my spirits, and gave me the strength to keep going today.

So, if you have free time, call your friends...you never know when it might make all the difference for someone.

Grace and peace,
Amy <><

No comments: