Saturday, April 11, 2009

Thank God for Easter...

As I sit here, writing my 7th sermon over the last two weeks, and re-read my last post, I realize just how awesome God truly is. He has seen this congregation that I am so blessed to serve through a really rough few days, and gives us the gift of Easter at the end of it.

It is finally sunny here on the range, and the Easter Flowers are coming in the door, and it is just a lovely time to realize the beauty of God, and the awesomeness of his timing.

I am so thankful for each of you...for the support you have been the past few weeks, for your prayers, your encouragement, your phone calls! You truly renew my spirit!

I pray that each of you can too find renewal in this Easter season! Alleluia! Christ has risen!
Christ has risen indeed! Alleluia!

Grace and peace,
Amy <><

No comments: